If for any reason the network shutdown agent software won’t discover a UPS when you’re setting it up, follow these steps
- Right click the icon in the tray and exit the network shutdown agent software.
- Stop the PowerAlert Agent service
- Navigate to /tripplite/poweralert/data
- Delete the files stored in the /data directory
- Start the PowerAlert Agent service
- Start the software and try discovery again
Discovery should now work for your SNMP/Web Cards in the UPSs.
See our Network Support page for more ways we can help you!
Currently rated by 0 people